- Swimming Against the Tide: How Developing Countries Are Coping with the Global Crisis (World Bank) Thanks, Baseline Scenario
- Buiter: Regulating the new financial sector (Vox EU) Thanks, Naked Capitalism
- Scary: Krugman reconsiders Japan (Krugman)
- AIG’s Memo on Systemic Risk – and why they need another $30bn (Scribd) Thanks, Boing Boing!
- Asian Stocks Rise (Dealbook) (but for how long?)
- Nouriel Roubini still unhappy about the next 36 months (RGEMonitor)
- Romer’s Lessons from the Great Depression for Economic Recovery in 2009 (pdf) Hat tip Angry Bear and Greg Mankiw