- Allegorical: How to Grin and Bear the GFC (The Age/Harrison Young) – excellent speech from Harrison at the Future Summit
- Unpredictable: Ben Bernanke’s Commencement Speech at the Boston College School of Law (FRB) h/t Calculated Risk – a great speech that partially restores my faith in those steering the US economy
- Doveish: Jeff Sachs on Obama’s military conundrum (Guardian.co.uk) h/t Economist’s View – “it’s time for a strategy of peace”
- Behavioural:A VC) – Fred combines biases with technology, I like. What worries me is that Fred’s blog is a default choice for me…
- Incentivizing: The Salmon Is Delicious: An Example of Incentives at Work (Freakonomics)
- BBQ-tastic: Top 10 Skills to Master Your Grill (Lifehacker) – I love the bit about using your thumb to tell how cooked the meat is. I’m made of meat!
- Expensive: All the new iPhone rumours in one place (Wired)
- Doom-worthy: Nouriel Roubini and his Prophet Motive (New Republic) h/t Infectious Greed